A morning cruise from Taylor’s Falls on the scenic St. Croix River with included coffee and rolls, start our July day. A short drive takes us to Balsam Lake and beautiful “Paradise Landing” for an included picnic-style lunch with all the trimmings. A birthday cake for Dave completes the event! A fun cheese stop on the way home is a must!
- Roundtrip Motorcoach Transportation
- 2-hour cruise (In Taylor’s Falls on the St Croix River) Lunch at “Paradise Landing” in Balsam
- Lake Birthday cake
- Cheese stop on way home
- Strolling Minstrel!
PRICE PER PERSON: $69
DATE: July 12, 2018
PAYMENT IS REQUIRED WITHIN (5) “WORKING” DAYS OF RESERVATION OR MAYBE SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION
CANCELLATION POLICY: No refunds on day tours, passengers receive credit memos less any non-recoverable costs (good for 6 months.)
REGULAR PICK UP POINTS FOR ONE DAY TOURS:
- Silver Lake Village: 3800 Silver Lake Rd., St. Anthony (Lot next to Wendy’s)
- Birch Run: 2935 Southlawn Dr, Maplewood (North & West of McDonald’s lot)
- Cub Foods: 2021 S Robert St., W St. Paul (NE corner)
- Target/Bloomington: 494 & Penn Ave S (Turn in and Park on the “Perimeter Rd” lot facing 494
For Reservations, Call Tourco Travel at 763-780-2985